Laminate Flooring in Santa Barbara, CA
Discover the flooring you’ve always dreamed of by shopping at Andros Floor Design. We offer one of the area’s largest selections of high-end, top-quality laminate flooring at budget-friendly prices. Featuring several attractive materials, styles, and products, you can count on us to help you find the perfect laminate option that meets your expectations. You can’t go wrong with laminate flooring because it is the perfect balance between function and beauty, as well as affordability!
Laminate will satisfy you whether you need new floors for a single space or your entire home. Designed to mimic the appearance and texture of hardwood flooring materials, the latest laminate products deliver the look you want for less. With access to Flooring America’s nationwide, 500-store buying power, we source our flooring products from only the highest-quality brands and manufacturers in the nation. This allows us to deliver stunning and resilient flooring to our clients, at a fraction of the cost of big box stores. Stop by our showroom in Santa Barbara, CA, today or browse our selection online.
What Types of Laminate Do You Carry?
Laminate comes in two styles - laminate wood and laminate tile flooring. Both styles offer an affordable, but high-end look that will freshen up any space in your home. Learn more about the laminate flooring styles:
- Laminate Wood Flooring: If you dream of beautiful oak floors but your lifestyle and budget are incompatible, wood laminate flooring is the perfect substitute. This flooring combines the look and feel of natural wood with all the benefits of laminate flooring.
- Laminate Tile Flooring: While traditional tile flooring is an elegant addition to any project, many customers find tile laminate flooring better meets their budget and functional needs. Tile laminate is a popular choice for bathrooms, offering the tile aesthetic with a waterproof & scratch-proof seal.
How is Laminate Flooring Made?
Laminate offers a solid appearance and contains four distinct layers. It is manufactured with a base that protects against moisture and a core that withstands heavy foot traffic and everyday wear and tear. Two methods are used in manufacturing laminate flooring: the direct and high-pressure methods. Both methods produce gorgeous flooring in various colors and patterns, resembling wood and stone. Stunning and resilient laminate flooring is made using one of these processes:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four laminate layers at once. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
What Are The Benefits of Laminate?
The benefits of laminate flooring are nearly endless. Laminate has become a favorite for active households as an impressive and convincing alternative to high-end floorings such as hardwood and tile. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you don’t have to worry. These brands include Mohawk, Mannington, Shaw Floors, Floorcraft, and more. Our top-quality laminate flooring is because it is:
- Manufactured to be highly durable and resilient.
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Realistically mimics hardwood and tile.
- Scratch and water-resistant.
- Affordable and less expensive than its traditional alternatives.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors.
Maintaining Laminate Floors
When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, a laminate floor is quick and easy. Most spills and messes can be easily wiped away with a damp mop or cloth. Give your laminate floor a quick sweep or vacuum if you notice any dirt or debris building up. It’s as simple as that - no special polishes, waxes, or expensive products necessary when you invest in this hassle-free flooring. Easily protect your flooring, so it lasts for years. You can also keep your laminate in pristine condition with these helpful tips:
- Wipe up spills as soon as they occur.
- Place a mat at the front and back doors to collect dirt
- Use floor protectors under the legs of couches, tables, and chairs to ease the weight.
- Pick up furniture that needs to be moved, instead of sliding it across the floor.
- Make sure your pets’ nails are trimmed.
Professional Laminate Installation
Rely on us to install your new laminate flooring! Our expert flooring installers have the precision, skill, and years of experience so that you can rest assured. Once you choose your new laminate, we will work with you to schedule a time to perform the installation that works with your schedule. Whether upgrading the floors in one room of your home or laying new laminate flooring throughout, take advantage of our competitive rates and fast installation services. With our help, you never have to worry about your flooring renovation. Our promise of a quality job is backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. We promise that should you be unhappy with your new laminate flooring, give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we will replace it with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Santa Barbara, Isla Vista, Mission Canyon, Montecito, Summerland, CA, and the surrounding communities.